Monday, 7 February 2011


I took photos of the earing I have decided to use for my first design. I then scanned it one of the photos into the computer & opened it up with Illustrator. I was then able to go round the edge of the design using the pen tool.
I took my illustrator design to the laser cutter and try it out with a piece of printing paper & then I tried on a sample of cotton.
The lines I had created on illustrator proved to be too close together so in result the laser cut out full sections that were supposed to stay in place.
I now need to correct the design on illustrator before I can use the laser cutter again.

No comments:

Post a Comment