Thursday 6 January 2011

Art work I created on my National Diploma course..

Whilst I was at home for Christmas, I found some of my work from when I was at art college studying an art & design course in my hometown of Scarborough. I thought that these particular pieces of work may become inspiration for future projects whilst studing my degree in Leeds so I have put them on my blog to remind myself..










Here are a few photographs I took & developed myself in the dark room for a photography project I was studying during my national diploma course.
____________________________________________________________






These images are development ideas from my fine art project during my second year on the art & design national diploma course. I used the faces & features of Audrey Hepburn, Edie Sedgwick, Kate Moss, Twiggy, Marilyn Monroe & myself to create new faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment